Our school meals are provided by and prepared off site at Myddle primary school. They cost just £2.20 per day and children can choose on a daily basis between a hot or packed lunch.
Please see the school menu here
Children in Reception, year one and two are entitled to free school meals. Additionally, parents on low income can apply for free school meals if in receipt of any of the following:
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, providing you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an income that does not exceed £16,190
Even if your child is entitled to free school meals as they study in KS1 you must still apply for FSM through the normal channels as this will create funding called pupil premium which will support your child through their school life.
Please contact the school office or use this link Free School Meals to make an application.