‘Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1v9
At Weston Lullingfields we value each child as a unique individual. Our desire is to help our children flourish academically, spiritually and socially – to expand their knowledge, understanding and skills to give them the courage to take their own special place in the world.
Our Weston Lullingfields’ family has courage at its heart. This courage encompasses all our core values –
- Courage to persevere when faced with challenge.
- Courage to show kindness and respect to all we meet.
- Courage to take responsibility for our own actions.
- Courage to experience and express joy as we learn and grow.
- Courage to forgive and accept forgiveness.